Notes on the production process
After placing an order, all data can be transferred to us simply by data upload or as an attachment in an e-mail to the corresponding area. The link to the data upload will be displayed after you have completed your order.
You will also receive a confirmation e-mail from us regarding your order. In this e-mail you will find another link that will take you to the upload area on our website.
Alternatively, you can access this page via “My account” –> “Orders” –> “Upload data”. Here you can transfer all the necessary data for your order to us.
With the start of production your uploaded data will be checked. If you have any questions, the corresponding department will contact you directly.
If you have any questions, please contact the corresponding department via e-mail.
IMPORTANT: Production will only start after receipt of payment and when all necessary data (audio and print data as well as delivery approval) are available. The delivery time applies from the start of production.
- IMPORTANT: For multiple cassettes per order, specify the assignment of the data to each cassette (for example, by case colors or exact tape length)
- Specify information about track order, side assignment, pause length, artist, album title, catalog number and composer/lyricist in a separate text document
- resolution min. 44.1 kHz, sampling rate min. 16 bit
- delivery as a .wav-file
- delivery of titles as one file per side (including breaks) preferred, individual files with indication of the pause length are also possible.
- page separation (A and B) and title order should be clearly visible in the file name
- with no indication of the pause length and delivery in individual tracks, a pause of 2 seconds is inserted between the titles
Sticky labels (12 pieces per DIN A4 sheet)